Our Outdoor flags are available in three different flag styles.
Our Windchaser shaped flag allows for a large print area, to ensure the maximum use of space available to make sure your logo and message always get noticed. This design allows the flag to flutter in the wind, and this, together with the exceptionally strong and durable pole and base systems we provide makes for a flag of remarkable impact and longevity.
We can make Windchaser flags with either a square-bottom or with a round-bottom, select the shape best suited to your logo or design, the cost remains the same. Choose from single-sided print or double-sided print and four different sizes, plus don’t forget to order your base, we have various options to suit wherever way you want to put these flags up. Base options for hard standing, beach, drive on, or water-filled.
There’s a base for all your Windchaser Flags applications.
- Our pole systems are all made from high quality and extra strong epoxy resin glass fibre, so can withstand all conditions. As a result, we can guarantee all poles for two years to give added peace of mind.
- Flag banners are traditionally printed on one side only. We are happy to make these double sided for extra impact.
- All our beach flag systems are designed so that not only do they work in the worst conditions, but also stay visible when there is no wind at all! Your message will be visible whatever the weather.
- The flag fabrics can be replaced if your logo or message changes; much more cost effective than purchasing a whole new flag system – remember the poles last for years – no need to replace the whole thing.
- Our flag range comes with a variety of base options so you can put your flag up on any surface anywhere.
The Teardrop shape flag is now a familiar sight on our streets and at trade shows and events around the world today. Its shape is both eye-catching and also particularly well suited to operating in windy conditions. This together with our exceptionally strong and durable pole and base systems we provide, makes for a flag of remarkable graphic impact and longevity.
The teardrop flag shape is by no means easy to make, so you will see flags of varying quality on display. We pride ourselves on the quality and accuracy of our sewing and finishing, which allows us to provide teardrop flags that are flat and crease free, ensuring your message gets the attention it deserves.
The Feather shaped flag allows for a large parallel print area to ensure the maximum use of space available and that your message gets noticed. This design allows the flag to flutter in the wind, and this, together with the exceptionally strong and durable pole and base systems we provide makes for a flag of remarkable impact and longevity.
Choose from single-sided print or double-sided print and four different sizes, plus don’t forget to order your base, we have various options to suit wherever you want to put these flags up.
Considerations with other systems.
- Is the pole system you are being offered fibre-glass or metal? Metal frames are considerably cheaper to make and can be more rigid BUT they tend to be less strong and robust. Metal tubes (which is what poles are made from) have a propensity to bend and buckle in stronger winds rendering them useless. Fibre-glass does not buckle and bend permanently out of shape. As long as its fibres remain good it will always retain its shape.
- Is your supplier offering you a 2-year guarantee? Fibre-glass resins vary as do the thickness of the walls of the poles being offered. The thinner the wall and the cheaper the resin used, the cheaper the pole will be. BUT it will not last in anything other than benign conditions. Our 2-year guarantee we hope will give you confidence that our poles are not designed to be cheap but to give you years of service. The bad weather last winter left many a flag pole bent and broken by the roadside and exposed the ”cheaper pole” from the one stronger ones.
- Does your supplier offer reinforcement on his pole sleeves? Last winter’s weather has revealed many suppliers that do not. The strong winds have in many cases seen flag poles piercing the ends of the flags rendering them useless as flags and worse making the premises look messy and 2nd rate. We are aware of this issue and reinforce the ends of all our sleeves to ensure your flags always works whatever the wind and thus keep your premises looking smart and professional.
- How much help are you being offered on design and artwork? This can be a daunting prospect for some buyers and when left unsupported can make what looked like a good value banner turn into a very expensive and time-consuming purchase.
- How much help and advice are you being offered to make sure you get the right solution for your needs? Your needs can be varied and the solutions available can be many. The cheapest solution may not be the best solution for you or conversely, a more expensive one may not be the most appropriate one either. The best suppliers offer the best advice to ensure that you get the best solution for you.